[gnome-summary] bleah..need some help.

Okay, I've obviously getting too busy and need some help.  I need someone
to help me write a legal blurb that states that gnome-summary's content is
released under the creative commons license and a disclosure that says
that if someone/something is mis-represented that we will release an
errata in a following GNOME Summary.

I'll need something later that we send people who get interview, the terms
of the interview, and they agree that we will release their content in the
Creative Commons license.

Can someone help me with that?

sri