Re: Intern activities for GUADEC 2019

If you are having trouble adding yourself to the wiki due to the lack
of permission, please add yourself to
https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/guadec2019_intern_talks and I will update
the wiki accordingly.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 4:30 PM Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 4:29 PM Felipe Borges <felipe10borges gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 4:25 PM Clarissa Lima <clarissalimab08 gmail com> wrote:

Hi Felipe!

I tried to add myself in the page, but I couldn't edit the page. Am I missing something?

Those of you that have never added anything to the Wiki will need to be added to the
http://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedAuthors page. Please, send me in private your wiki username so I will add you.

Sorry, that's https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup