Re: Intern activities for GUADEC 2019

Hi Felipe!

I tried to add myself in the page, but I couldn't edit the page. Am I missing something?

Thank you,
Clarissa

Em qua, 3 de jul de 2019 às 11:12, Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> escreveu:
Hi everyone,

I have been contacted in private but I am going to answer some queries
publicly here so it clarifies to everybody with the same doubts.

> Question: Can we bring slides directly at location?

Yes, me and the other GSoC admins are going to collect your slides in
a flash-drive during the conference. Look for us once you are there so
we can get it from you. If you prefer to send the slides before the
conference, please send it to me via email.

> Question: Is it compulsory to attend all workshops/hackfests?

We expect interns to present their work during the Interns Lightning
Talks slot. Every other talk or workshop is optional, although there
will be very interesting ones that I wouldn't miss for anything! :-)

> Question: Can we stay in some other place than Stay Hybrid as long as price is same?

I don't think so. I am not involved in the organization with the local
team, so I will ask Kat to answer this one.

If you have any other questions, please "Reply to all" in this email
so we can answer just once and solve doubts that others might have.

Last but not least, don't forget to add yourself to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2019/Talks/Interns

Regards,
GNOME GSoC Admins