Introduction mail: Niclas Moeslund Overby

Hello there.

My name is Niclas Overby. I have a bachelor's degree in Software
Engineering and I'm currently studying Mathematics and Economics at
Aarhus University in Denmark.

My work and leisure life can be divided into three pillars:
- Technology: I enjoy following and discussing technological progress
and integrating it into my life. For fun and profits! :)
- Politics: I'm an active member of the Social Liberal Youth of Denmark
- Culture: I'm a movie zealot, which is one of the reasons why I help
organize cinema gatherings for children and youth

My GSoC project revolves around adding support for language specific
package repositories to the Meson build system. E.g make it possible to
utilize Java libraries hosted in Maven repositories or C# libraries
hosted in NuGet repositories.

I look forward to a enlightening and productive summer.
See you at GUADEC 2018! ;)

Best regards
- Niclas Moeslund Overby

-- Practical info --
Project page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2018/Project
s/NiclasMoeslundOverby_Meson
My blog: https://blog.prozum.dk
IRC Nick: noverby
IRC Channels: #mesonbuild on freenode, #gnome-hackers on gimpnet
Matrix: @noverby:matrix.org