Introduction: Yatin Maan

Hello Everybody,

I am Yatin Maan, 2nd year Computer Science undergrad at SRM University, Delhi-NCR, India.

You people can find me on IRC in #pitivi where my nick is yat[m].

This summer I will be adding "Scaled Proxies" feature (using low-res copies of video assets during  editing for better performance) to Pitivi under the guidance of Thibault Saunier. You can read more about my project here.

You can check my blog to get updates on my journey with GNOME and the progress of my project.

I am looking forward to an great summer and meeting you all at GUADEC 2018.

GNOME Wiki Page - https://wiki.gnome.org/YatinMaan

Regards,
Yatin Maan