Introduction mail: Saurabh

Hello all,

My name is Saurabh Sabharwal. I am a pre-final year undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India (IITG). My major is Computer Science & Engineering.

I started contributing to GNOME fairly recently since February, and have fallen in love with it's community and the simplicity of the code since. This year I'll be adding to GNOME Games under the mentorship of Abhinav Singh (irc: theawless), you can find my project here [1].

I am Saurabh on Wiki [2] and pirateking on IRC. I've recently setup my blog [3] where I'll be regularly updating about my work and contributions.

I am excited to spend my summer with GNOME this year, and I'll be looking forward to meet you all at GUADEC 2018.

Regards,
Saurabh

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5696345705283584
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Saurabh