GSoC 17 Introduction: Gamepad and Keyboard Configuration in Games

Hello,

I am Abhinav Singh, a Computer Science and Engineering student at IIT Guwahati, India. I am participating in GSoC 2017 and my project is to add Games and Keyboard Configuration in Games.

Games supports many gamepads but does not allow the users to configure them. The users are obligated to play with bindings they might not prefer. My project aims to build a simple GUI allowing the users to view and change the mappings of their gamepad/keyboard with standard gamepad.

Adrien Plazas, who is also the maintainer of Games would be mentoring my project. I am really excited that I'm going to spend my summers hacking with the GNOME community!

I will keep updating these to mark my progress.
Project: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2017/Projects/AbhinavSingh_GamesGamepadConfiguration/
Blog: https://theawless.github.io/gnome/

Regards,
Abhinav Singh