GSoC-17 Introduction: Keysign Alternative Key transports

Hey,

My name is Ludovico de Nittis and I am currently attending the second
year of a Master degree in Computer Science and Engineering at
University of Bologna.

This summer I will work on GNOME Keysign.
Currently, GNOME Keysign transfers keys only via a wireless network.
This project is about to add Bluetooth and Magic Wormhole as
alternatives key transport methods with the goal to further facilitate
the OpenPGP keys signing process.

My mentor is Tobias Mueller and my co-mentor is Andrei Macavei.

Project page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2017/Projects/LudovicoDeNittis_KeysignWormBT

Regards,
Ludovico