GSoC-17 Introduction: Pitivi - Color correction interface using three chromatic wheels

Hello,

Congratulations to all my fellow GNOME GSoCers!

I am Suhas Nayak, a Pre-final year undergraduate at IIT Guwahati, India. I am doing my majors in Mathematics & Computing and minor in Product Design. I am very excited to be doing my GSoC Project under GNOME!

This summer, I will be improving Pitivi giving it the ability to add custom UI for video effects and also make a Color correction interface with three color wheels to improve user interaction and productivity. Nekohayo (previous maintainer) had already started work on the former part, my first task would be to port his work to the current master and finish it. Being familiar with the workflow at Pitivi, I have started working on this.

Mathieu Duponchelle (previous maintainer) will be mentoring my project. I look forward to learning a lot from him.

Project: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2017/Projects/SuhasNayak_PitiviColorCorrectionInterface
Blog: https://suhas2go.github.io

Regards,
Suhas Nayak