GSoC 2015 Introduction : Ronan Timinello

Hello !

I am Ronan Timinello a french student. I actually am in the first year of DUT in Computer Science at the IUT of Montpellier (i saw there is another Montpellierain here :p).

I will work on Nuntius (https://github.com/holylobster).
My current project is to create a synergy between PC and phone in a open source and Secure way. Nuntius will not just be intended to be a notification system relay, but a real tight connection, which could be used in many ways. For example, you will be able to read/write sms directly from the pc, or easily share files between them. It comes from a simple base but can be improved widely with any idea we want to add.

Enjoy you summer !
Ronan.

IRC nick : flyingrub