GSoC 2015 introduction - Yuuma Sato

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the opportunity to be part of GSoC again, and congratulation to all others students.

I'm Yuuma a past GSoC student and this summer/winter I'll work to integrate GNOME Keyring with newer versions of GnuPG, as they are currently incompatible.

For that a pinentry will be implemented. The pinentry will allow gnome-keyring to manage (prompt, store, cache) GnuPG passphrases without interfering with other functionalities provided by GnuPG gpg-agent. The pinentry will supersede gnome-keyring's gpg-agent.

More about the issue on this mail thread and on GNOME wiki.
And follow the news on my blog.

Happy hacking!

--
Watson Yuuma Sato