GSOC Introduction (Abdeali JK)

Hi,

I am Abdeali from Chennai, India and this summer I'll be working on the GSOC project to make a gedit plugin for static code analysis using coala-analyzer.

Abstract
The aim of the project is to make a plugin for gedit which can do static analysis on code and make these visible to the user (and if possible, auto-correct). coala, the code-analysis application provides a framework for static analysis along with modularized analyzers called bears. In the project, coala will be extended to support dbus outputs and gedit-code-assistance will be configured to allow coala as an additional backend.

You can find more details and frequent status updates on the gnome wiki or at my blog

- Abdeali JK