Fwd: Student application GSOC '15 (GStreamer Java bindings rewrite)

Hi,
This is Abhijeet Tripathy , a 6th Semester under-grad at a reputed Indian University with majors Computer Science. I wish to contribute to the GStreamer project as a student intern in the upcoming Summer of Code.
I have good programming skills in C/C++,Python,Ruby with especially sharp and in-depth knowledge and experience as a Java programmer. I am somewhat new to open source programming , but have been a active and astute learner and am some what inclined towards GNOME. Presently , I am fast approaching towards submitting my first commit for the project.
I , therefore request you to help and mentor me for successfully enrolling as a student contributor towards re-writing JNI based bindings for the GStreamer project.
Thanks,
Abhijeet