Re: Fwd: Student application GSOC '15 (GStreamer Java bindings rewrite)

Hi Abhijeet,

On Sa, 2015-03-21 at 19:12 +0530, abhijeet tripathy wrote:
Hi,
This is Abhijeet Tripathy , a 6th Semester under-grad at a reputed Indian
University with majors Computer Science. I wish to contribute to the
GStreamer project as a student intern in the upcoming Summer of Code.
I have good programming skills in C/C++,Python,Ruby with especially sharp
and in-depth knowledge and experience as a Java programmer. I am somewhat
new to open source programming , but have been a active and astute learner
and am some what inclined towards GNOME. Presently , I am fast approaching
towards submitting my first commit for the project.
I , therefore request you to help and mentor me for successfully enrolling
as a student contributor towards re-writing JNI based bindings for the
GStreamer project.

Thanks for being interested in this project, but please take a look at
the wikipage here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode
Especially the student informations:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/Students

You will have to apply in the Google Melange application
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015

Your application should contain some further information about why you
want to work on this specific project, why you would be the right person
to able to finish it, some kind of schedule and also some information
about previous free software contributions you did in related software.

Sebastian