Re: GSoC 2015: Interest in GStreamer Java bindings rewrite, JNI based bindings that work better in Android than Java-GNOME.

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for the reply. I am currently working on my proposal and will share with you ASAP. If you have links to any papers or documentation which can assist me in this. I'll be glad.

Thanks,
Nyah