Re: GSoC 2015: Interest in GStreamer Java bindings rewrite, JNI based bindings that work better in Android than Java-GNOME.

Hello Luis,

I understand the process. what I'm asking is about any documents you may have in relation to the Project I want to apply through Gnome for GSoC. I just wish to ask if you have any pointers I could take a look at addition to the link for the JNI given on wikipedia to work on the above project.

Thanks,
Nyah