Re: interns' lightning talks at GUADEC

Dear interns,

The lightning talks are at 5pm today, right after the group photo. Please take a seat in one of the 5 rows in
the main section in the front of the room. Feel free to let other people know that these seats are reserved
for the interns :).

Here is the order in which you will present:

= Geysigning =

1) Andrei Macavei

= Boxes =

2) Adrien Plazas