interns' lightning talks at GUADEC

Dear interns,

Every year, we have an interns' lightning talks session at GUADEC, which is a very popular event. You will
likely have 3 minutes allocated during which you will be able to present your work using no more than 5
slides.

Sometimes interns hesitate about doing the talk because they've never done one before or English is their
second language. I'd like to assure you it will be the friendliest and most supportive environment to make
your speaking debut and English is a second language for the majority of GUADEC attendees. GSoC admins, your
mentors, or other interns will usually be happy to help you rehearse your talk at some earlier point during
GUADEC. Interns also typically enjoy having an opportunity to speak about their project after going to many
talks by other people. You can watch the video of the interns' lightning talks session from last year to see
what it was like: http://www.superlectures.com/guadec2013/interns-lightning-talks

To finalize how much time we need for the session and how much time we can allocate per talk, we need to know
who among you is planning to attend GUADEC. I'm aware of the following interns planning to attend. Please let
me know in the next few days if your plans change or if you are attending, but I'm missing you on the list.

1) Nikhar Agrawal
2) Rashi Aswani
3) Valentín Barros Puertas
4) Arnel Borja
5) Marcos Chavarría
6) Dario Di Nucci
7) Pranav Kant
8) Anuj Khare
9) Marcin Kolny
10) Andrei Macavei
11) Giselle Machado
12) Marta Milaković
13) Fabián Orccón
14) Parth Panchal
15) Shivani Poddar
16) Parin Porecha
17) Lubosz Sarnecki
18) Lasse Schuirmann
19) Rishi Raj Singh Jhelumi
20) Carlos Soriano
21) Sai Suman Prayaga
22) Victor Toso
23) Shobha Tyagi
24) Watson Yuuma Sato

I'll provide more information about preparing for your talks once I know how many of you will be at GUADEC.

Thanks,
Marina