Introduction Mail - Elita .A.A. Lobo

Hi,

My name is Elita Lobo. I am a student of Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIT Durgapur, India. This summer I will be working on
revamping the User Interface of GNOME Calculator .My project aims
at making the UI of GNOME-Calculator resizable ,giving  a new cooler look to
the UI, improving the functionality of undo button and porting the
History View code in to the vala code of GNOME Calculator.
You can find more information on the GNOME Wiki GSOC page.

This is my first time I have been selected for GSOC and I am very
excited to work on my project under the mentorship of Arth Patel.
Hoping to have an awesome fun-filled summer ahead!

Happy Coding! :)

Cheers,
Elita Lobo