Introduction Mail - Daniel Renninghoff

Hi,

my name is Daniel Renninghoff, I'm a student of Computer Science at the
University of Bonn, Germany. What I will be doing in this summer is
porting GNOME Calculator to use the GMP library. This allows arbitrary
precision arithmetic and also fixes many bugs in the old calculation
backend. Also, I will make the error reporting of GNOME Calculator
better. You can find more information on the GNOME Wiki GSoC page.

This is my first time participating in GSoC and also the first time that
I contribute large amounts of code to GNOME, so I'm really excited.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and good luck to all other
participants. :)

Cheers,

Daniel Renninghoff