Introduction Mail - Arnel Borja

Hi everyone,

I'm Arnel Borja from Taytay, Rizal, Philippines. I am studying
Computer Engineering at University of the Philippines, Diliman.

I'll be working on improving search and adding support for remote
resources in Music with Sai Suman Prayaga.

Our mentor is Vadim Rutkovsky.

You could find more info about my project in my blog [1], my project's
GNOME Wiki page [2], and my project's abstract page [3].

This is my first time participating in Google Summer of Code, though
I've been contributing to Music since last year.

Happy hacking!

[1] http://kyoushuu.wordpress.com
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/ArnelBorja_MusicAdvanceSearch [3] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2014/arnel/5724160613416960