Introduction Mail - Yuuma Sato

Hi everyone,

My name is Yuuma Sato, 26, from Brazil, I am a computer science bachelor from State University of Campinas aiming for a computer science master's degree.
Very happy and excited to be part of GSoC 2014.

This summer I'll be working on Evolution, developing a PKCS#11 module so that Evo is able to encrypt mail using X509 S/MIME certificates coming from contacts in the addressbook. David Woodhouse (dwmw2) is my mentor.

Project's status will be updated in my blog [0].

Happy hacking!

[0] http://yuumasato.wordpress.com/

--
Watson Yuuma Sato