Introduction Mail - Marta Milakovic

Hi,

I am Marta, from Croatia. I am studying Computer Engineering and I love playing with microcontrollers ;). It is very exciting to develop for GNOME and to be part of GSoC project.

This summer I'll be developing an application for listing, searching and reading eBooks, called gnome-books. The idea is to integrate gnome-books with an existing online eBook store. You can find some news and information on my blog [1] or wiki pages [2].

My mentor is Cosimo Cecchi. He was a great support during the application process and I am looking forward to work with him and the GNOME team.

Have fun!!!

[1] Marta Milakovic's blog: http://martamilakovic.wordpress.com/
[2] Wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/MartaMilakovic

--