Introsuction-William Yu

Hi everyone,

I am William Yu. I am a PhD student at Michigan State University in the United States. I will be working on the support for the complete introspection of Calendar section for Evolution.

I am so thrilled and honored to be accepted as the GSoC student to work with GNOME. Thank my mentors Fabiano FidĂȘncio and Milan Crha for their time, patience and instruction. And I will also thank my mentor for Libgdata Philip Withnall for his continuing help and encouragement. I believe I will have a wonderful summer with such a great community. Let's enjoy it!

Cheers,

William Yu