Introduction mail

Hi!

I'm Saurabh Patel from India. I'm currently studying in B.Tech 2nd year in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, India. I'm selected for "Weather integration with geocode-glib and geoclue" this year in GSoC. My mentor is Giovanni Campagna.
I'm selected for GSoC for the first time and I'm very excited to work and accomplish my commitments. It has been really exciting working with GNOME-developers and  my mentor till now.
Hoping to have fun throughout the summer !!

Cheers,
Saurabh Patel.