Introduction - GObject Introspection for java-gnome.

Hello,

It seems that it a trend to write an email

My name is Guillaume Mazoyer and I'm studying computer sciences, and
especially Networks and Telecoms, at the University of Technology of
Belfort-Montbéliard in France.

This year is my third GSoC (2011 at Debian and 2012 at Scilab) and I'm
really happy to make this one at GNOME. I am a (long-time?)
contributor the the Java bindings for the GNOME libraries and I will
be working on the improvement of the code generator using GObject
Introspection data during this summer.

See you around.

--
Guillaume Mazoyer - https://respawner.fr/