Introduction - Add Bookshelf View & Tiling support to Evince

Hi Everyone,

I am Aakash Goenka, from India. I am really excited to have received
this opportunity to work for GNOME as part of GSoC 2013.

My project is regarding Evince. I will be adding a bookshelf view to
Evince for recent documents. Presently, Evince just shows a toolbar
and below it, a big empty area when there is no document loaded. So, I
guess displaying some recent documents like a bookshelf would be quite
cool instead of the empty space. Another feature that I will be
working on is to add tiling support so that Evince will be able to
support higher zoom levels than it currently does.

Looking forward to an awesome summer!

I hang out mostly on #evince on irc.gnome.org using the handle aakash.
Ping me whenever you're free. It would be great to know everyone here.

--
Aakash Goenka