Hello from GNOME intern for project gitg

Hello list!

I am Sindhu from Mangalore, India [1]. I have been accepted as a student for GNOME SoC with gitg project.

gitg is a GUI client for git [2]. gitg still under heavy development will see tons of changes in the oncoming months as along with me, there have been 2 new contributors who are equally psyched about it! I am also very pleased to have gotten this chance to work with my mentors Paolo Borelli (pbor) and Igancio Casal Quintero (nacho).

I have previously been a student of the Outreach Program for Women through GNOME for the Documentation team[3]. I am currently active on the GNOME Bugsquad as well[4][5].

Thank you and may the force be with you!

-Sindhu

[1] http://live.gnome.org/sindhus
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Gitg
[3] https://live.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2013/JanuaryApril#Accepted_Participants