week #1 status report

Hi,

during week one I've made some more research about implementing save/load of virtual machines. I've read libvirt documentation about save/load of virtual machines and understand the libvirt's way to do this.
Also I had researched the libvirt-glib package. This package contains the main libraries (libvirt-glib, libvirt-gconfig and libvirt-gobject, this libraries do the mapping of XML documents/schema, into GObject classes create GObject elements, turning libvirt errors into GObject errors, mapping libvirt types and APIs into GObject classes) and implementing save/load will require hacking this libraries. This also means creating new Vala bindings.

The process of creation of Vala bindings, the way to implement them according to GObject Intorspection and implementing a simple saving of virtual machines is the main purpose of this week.

More about my week one and my researching you can read my blog post about GNOME_BOXES and libvirt (http://gulic.softver.org.mk/?p=137).

Cheers,
Jovanka