Re: Attending GUADEC

Hi all,

One of the coolest parts of working on GNOME so far has been my interaction (virtually of course) with collaborators and hackers worldwide. I could think of nothing cooler than actually meeting all these people in person, which is why I would be super excited to attend GUADEC! I would love to give a lightning talk about my work. Attending the conference would not be feasible without sponsorship; I will be applying for sponsorship asap. Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting all of you in person and further promoting GNOME!
-Beth Hadley