Mentor Change

Hi Ruben, Alexandre, et al!

As you know, we at Yorba have been allocated one GNOME org slot in the
Google Summer of Code program for a student to work on Shotwell; this
student is Valentin Barros Puertas. Both Adam and I are registered as
mentors for GNOME as an organization, however only Adam is a mentor
for Valentin's project in particular. It's our wish here at Yorba that
I be made the official mentor of Valentin's project (possibly with
Adam as a co-mentor if the Melange system supports this), since I'll
be the one actually communicating regularly with Valentin, reviewing
his code, writing his evaluations, etc.

Take care guys,
Lucas