GSoC student presentation

Hello everyone,

I'm Laurent Contzen, a Belgian student in Sciences and Technologies of Information and Communication at the Free University of Brussels (Université Libre de Bruxelles) in Belgium. It's my first GSoC and I'll be working on the creation of a new library providing models and widgets to display and choose contacts in GNOME under the supervision of my mentor Guillaume Desmottes. My (newly created) blog is located at blog.laurentc.be .

Best regards,

Laurent