Introduction

Hi everybody,

My name is Baptiste Saleil. I'm in fourth year of Computer Science in
"Université Montpellier 2" in France. This is my first participation
to the summer of code.
My project (With my mentor Luca Invernizzi) is to integrate GTG
software to Gnome-shell in different ways : Manage your tasks directly
from the shell, be notified about a task, etc...

You can read more about my project here : baptiste.saleil.free.fr/gnome.pdf
Also, I sometimes hang out mainly in #gtg and #soc under the nick "bsaleil".
I hope that this summer will be a good one for everybody :)

Baptiste.