Re: GSoC idea - gamepads settings panel (and collateral additions)

Hi,

I'm just dropping a quick note that I've finally created a proposal page for the gamepad panel.

The proposal is located at https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Proposals/Gamepads
It already includes some relevant art from the jstest-gtk application and System Settings in KDE Workspace. I'm hoping to find more designs from other operating systems. There are also some second thoughts of mine presented regarding the name and the calibration process. There's also a generic goal for starters.

Regards,
Zan