Re: GSoC idea - gamepads settings panel (and collateral additions)

Just to clarify - I have no assurance that my proposal will get accepted in the first place, but hopefully that won't deter designers from creating some starting design for the panel. I do hope though that, if proposal is accepted and I can work on the project via GSoC, the design will be somewhat finalized before the mid-term evaluation.

Regards,
Zan