Re: [Gtg-gsoc] GTG & liblarch - Week report #01

HI,

For my first Week in GSOC i've been investigating the gtg code, searching which parts i have to change in the interface to get the search function to work and be functional. I'm also testing for ways to efficiently search all the text in the tasks for words and sentences. I'm also getting used to the gtk+ implementation and reading some examples on gone-shell usage.

Next week i intend to have the workflows diagrams ready to best see how the interface works and some example screens on the actual gtg code.

I'll link in the next report my blog page that i haven't had the chance to create
--
Best regards

João Ascenso