Making GCompris sound more Musical - Weekly Report 4

Hello!

Last week I lost most of my time preparing for an exam which I had last Friday.
Still I managed to do something with the Piano - Activity I started already.

I added a feature to highlight each key while pressed using the svg_id feature in goocanvas. Next I displayed the playing notes on the screen so that people can learn what they are actually playing. I added a feature to save the played rhymes in a text file. As my mentor mentioned the present piano is only compatible with US keyboard layout, now I need to change that using a configuration setting which am almost done with.

Now am going to use the text file to create a wav file using PySynth, I am still wondering how I should count time/delay between each note.
As I mentioned last week, I should work on different levels - the first level being free play mode, next few levels will be tutor mode.
I am sure I can spend enough time this week and get back in track.

Screenshot :�http://i.imgur.com/vOrky.png

Code :�
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris/tree/src/piano-activity?h=gcomprismusic

Branch :�gcomprismusic (http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris)