Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 04

Hello,

I had a really busy week at school so it will be a short report
because I don't have done a lot of things this week.
At first I wanted to submit the layout manager once done to review,
but this week I changed my mind, I think I will continue working on
new layouts to see if the current implementation is good enough,
otherwise I will make the necessary changes to it.
Accordingly this week I started working on the dynamic layout [1] in
addition of various bug fixes and clean-up.

Next week, I will continue to work on the dynamic layout.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/FabienParent_Nemiver_LayoutManager?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=dynamic-layout.png

--
Fabien Parent