Evolution server-side filters (Sieve) editing - Weekly Report 03

Hi,

in this week my goal was to finish the Sieve parser for my project. It
can now parse most of the parts of the Sieve language and represent
everything as an AST, but it needs some more testing. For tomorrow I
will use most of my time to do the tests and do some cleanups, so I
think it will be finished by tomorrow evening.

When the parser is finished, I will start with the implementation of the
user interface, so my goal for the next week is a user interface, that
can create/change basic rules by manipulating the AST. After that I will
implement a save function, so that Sieve rules can be saved on the file
system.

The only issues I had this week were non-technical. I could not work as
much as I would have liked, but I will make up for the lost time by
working more this week.

Christian