Anjuta as an AVR development environment report #2

Hi all!

Unfortunately time was very limited past week, I have to finish up a lot things for school, it's almost exam time. So this week's work is only a discussion on how to specify the AVR target device and some more information, which is a bit harder then expected, because Anjuta doesn't have a real project configuration file, and the target device is required in a lot of places (compiling, debugging, programming it onto the AVR).

Next week, well yeah that's my last college week before the exams, so don't expect a lot either. I'll continue the discussion on how to implement debugging/compiling, investigate the source of Anjuta a bit more, to have a solid plan when the exams are finished.

When exams are over, I'll work extra hard!

Regards,
Lucas