Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 06
- From: Fabien Parent <parent f gmail com>
- To: gnome-soc-list gnome org, The mailing list of the Nemiver project <nemiver-list gnome org>
- Subject: Layout Manager for Nemiver - Weekly Report 06
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 19:54:48 +0200
The last week I worked on many things:
- I removed the intermediate layout interface 'DBGPerspectiveLayout',
and updated every layout.
- I fixed the bug on the dynamic layout I described in the previous
report  and I finalized the dynamic layout
- I finalized the wide layout.
- I created a third static layout which contains two status pane: one
on the bottom with the context and the breakpoint widgets and one on
the right with the terminal, register, and memory widgets. 
- I started to port the gdlmm binding to gtk+-3. 
This week I will do:
- Prepare patches, review them and send them for review to my mentor.
- Continue working on gdlmm 3
- Port all my code to gtk+-3 (everything was done on the gtk+-2 branch)
Since I'm quite early on my schedule, I'm planning new things to do
during this GSoC when my current work will be finish.
I think I could add the support of the intel assembly syntax, it
doesn't look hard and would let me begin with dbgengine code.
] [Thread Prev