Contacts in Gnome Shell, week 11

I seem to have completely forgotten to post this update, and  I apologize.

Contact search is now pending review, and beyond some tweaks and visual changes it should more or less stay as it is. Launching contact search results is supposed to show the contact in Gnome Contacts, and that will happen as soon as the necessary fix to Gnome Contacts is done, probably right after Desktop Summit.

For the rest of GSoC I intend to do any necessary changes pointed out by the code review, and I will also look at any smaller bugs I can fix in Gnome Shell.

Sincerely,
Morten Mjelva