Anjuta as an AVR development environment - weekly report 11

Hi all,

Past week I've been banging my head trying to fix a segfault for some days, and after some help from my mentor I found out I  had a wrong signature for my signal callback. The good news is that the configure dialog now shows my custom widget when the plugin is loaded, without any crashes. Unfortunately something's not quite right with the autotools files, and I must look into it why no is generated.

I've also been to the desktop summit, which was awesome, I met several other GNOME GSoC students, had an awesome party at the Box (sponsored by Intel), and of course some great talks. I also gave a lightning talk about my own project.

This week I want to fix the autotools files, so when you create an AVR project you can actually compile it, and hopefully a start with GDB integration.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]