GTG adding search functionality, weekly report 11

Hi all,

This week I've been correcting more stuff and adding little details. There are still some options i was not able to do and some small bugs that have made me lost more time than I'd like. there's still a problem with counting tasks that are active in each view, some more personal preferences must be added for better user experience and
 I'm also starting with the unit-tests.

Next week is the 'soft' pencils downs date, i still have some things i would like to add and change. So i hope that the time is enough and and have all code done by then.

as such, see you next week for the final reports :)

João Ascenso