GSoc: Zeitgeist weekly report #8
- From: Michal Hruby <michal mhr gmail com>
- To: gnome-soc-list gnome org
- Subject: GSoc: Zeitgeist weekly report #8
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:04:33 +0200
Another week passed by, here's what I did:
Mostly more work on Sezen, you can read some background and see lots of
screenshots :) on my blog .
- As I planned last week, I finally implemented the browser-like menu
for the panel applet , which required some serious Gtk hacking to get
it to work as I wanted, at first I tried to implement it as a subclass
of GtkMenuShell, only to find out that gtk_menu_item_set_submenu accepts
only GtkMenu, and GtkMenu has it's own window which I didn't want, so
ultimately I went back to implementing it as one complex GtkMenuItem,
but it works now and I'm happy about it :)
- Seif wanted another version of the applet which just displays the full
Sezen window without decorations, this was quite easy and is available
on LP 
- I also started the port of zeitgeist-datahub to Vala, I got some basic
DBus stuff ready, but I need to talk to Markus about some design
decisions in the datahub before continuing.
Next week I plan to finish porting of the datahub, and I expect it to
take some time, so there are no other plans besides that.
] [Thread Prev