Better Banshee now playing source: weekly report #8

I didn't do much this week. I had a big bike race today and spent the week preparing mentally and physically. I did pretty well. 10 people didn't even finish. It was brutally hot out today, and the course was rough.

I did read some more fact extraction research papers about using Wikipedia Infoboxes as seed data for a bootstrapping based unsupervised fact extraction system. Pretty cool stuff. I think I'm going to base my system off of the one described in this paper + some coreference resolution pieces.

--
-- Alex Launi