Re: Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin Weekly Report 8

On Sun, 2010-07-18 at 01:06 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Might have been worth mentioning where to get the code again, and making
> sure it's up-to-date against the current rhythmbox git master as well.

Oops! The code can be found in its gitourious repo:
http://gitorious.org/rb-lastfm

> I'd be happy to create a few test packages for Fedora if people are
> interested.

That would be really fantastic! Just to let you know, it depends upon
json-glib as well as the normal rhythmbox dependencies.

I should probably also at this point write a blog post about this so
people on the planet hear about it, something I've neglected to do up
until this point! Oops again.

Thanks,

Jamie