Re: Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 07

Hi Christina!

> I haven't send in a report for week 6 mostly because I didn't
> have much to report. I have been having several problems including
> being unable to build gnome-shell for 4 days which was quite painful.
> Luckily, thanks to walters, fmuellner and owen my building problems
> were solved.

Please never leave out a weekly report regardless if you got work done or
not. Sending the weekly reports is a requirement and it is the only
feedback we normally get as we cannot (and don't want to) monitor the
conversation with your mentors.

If you are sure, you will miss a weekly report for other reasons, please
inform us in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes