Make a Tracker based ORM - Weekly report 7

Hello list!

We have various interesting improvements this week, that I blogged
about:
1. collections support (we can process multi valued predicates)
2. resources valued predicate support (so we support predicates
pointing to another resource)
I update the example in my source code to reflect those changes, and
also update the documentation on my portfolio page.

Next week will very probably see the arrival of write support, which is
already pretty advanced. With that, the ORM will be usable in "real
life" situations.

I used to be a bit late, but I'm now ahead of my schedule!

Cheers

Adrien