Weekly Report 06 - GNOME Project Mallard online

Hi everyone

The last week, I was reviewing and checking the code of many rich text
editors on JavaScript to see a good examples how to do that. I
reviewed TinyMCE, CKEditor, Kupu, Xinha, openWYSIWYG, DSRTE, EditArea
and BXE

My initial idea was create the .page directly from JavaScript, but I
figured out that was longer, so now I'll took the HTML generated with
JavaScript and this HTML I'll transform to Mallard.

I want to do something similar to this [1], for HTML to Mallard.

In my weekly report 7th I will show my translator.

My trouble is now think in the future of the project, I will generate
a file with git patch format from .page

By the way, I love to work with people at GNOME, for suggestions, code
and friendship.

Kind Regards

--
Sergio Infante Montero